Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Terms & Conditions

I only publish favorable reviews of books that I deem to be of value to WAHMs and their families. Time permitting, I will also submit the review of your book to Amazon.com if you sell it there.

By requesting a review of your book you agree to these terms:

1. You agree that you do not get to approve the review before publication or request changes to it once published. With that out of the way, you should know I LOVE books of all kinds, and I sincerely want to help the people who write them. Without you, my world would be a very lonely place. I'll write an honest review, and if I don't like your book I simply won't write about it.

2. By requesting a review, you acknowledge that I may choose to not review your book. And you agree that I don't have to give you a good reason for declining. If you don't like being told "no," then please don't ask. I do try to say yes as often as I can because I am passionate about discovering new books and sharing them with others. But I also have a life. And a family. And a business. And still only 24 hours in the day.

3. While I will review e-books, a print copy of your book is preferred. It's much easier for me to pack and read while I wait for the kids at their lessons. Also, there's a much better chance it won't get lost among the hundreds of emails I receive daily.

4. You are responsible for all costs associated with mailing your book to me. I will not reimburse you for any reason.

4. Your book will not be returned to you. Whether I decide to review it or not, your book will not be returned under any conditions, so please don't ask. I understande that it costs a lot to send your book to me, which is why it would be helpful to give me as much information about it as possible before sending it, so I can be sure it's something I'd like to recommend to my readers.

5. Although not required, linking back to the review or putting our button on your own website is much appreciated. However, linking to me or putting my button on your site doesn't change any of the above terms.

6. You understand that any of the above terms and conditions could change at any time.

7. You understand that I am a Christian. While this is not a Christian blog, my opinions are going to reflect my personal beliefs.

If you can agree to all those conditions and you would still like me to review your book, I would be delighted to consider it.

Please contact me at contact at wahm-articles.com with details about your book and why it would be a blessing to moms and their families.

Denise

No comments: