Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Review of Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On: Trusting God in the Tough Times by Stormie Omartian

One of the books on my bedside table right now is Stormie Omartian's Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On: Trusting God in the Tough Times.

You may be familiar with Stormie's books. She's the author of The Power of a Praying Wife and The Power of a Praying Parent.

Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On is a devotional guide written to help the reader trust God day by day at times when it looks like He's nowhere to be found.

Each day's reading is an encouraging message with poignant examples of God's grace in Stormie's own life and scripture to back up her claims of God's faithfulness.

This is a book I've read many times, yet each time I draw something new from it.

When I'm faced with tough life choices and worry about making a misstep, Stormie reminds me that I can count on God to fight my battles for me... if I step back long enough to let Him.

Denise

No comments: